It is a fun educational family game that teaches while it entertains. The game deals with the basic learning and exercising of the multiplication tables.
• The game has 10 different ways to play. Find them in HoliPlayer´s Community. There are four strategy games and six training games, from the traditional Solitaire game up to multiplayer versions. It encourages collective interaction among players and develops social and emotional intelligence. It is designed to be played from school age kids up to adults, emphasizing intergenerational interaction, integrating parents in the children´s learning process in an exciting and engaging method for the whole family.
• The dynamics of the games allow cognitive motivation of fun and meaningful learning. It incorporates strategy, reinforcing contents learned at school, a must have tool for homeschooling families.
• Attractive for both, children and adults who want to learn and exercise the Multiplication Tables in a fun and didactic way.
• The mechanics of the game based on Problems-Solutions solving and matching help develop logical thinking, decision making and problem solving in the children´s learning process. There are provided instructive and didactic Help Cards? for each player to find solutions to problems. This aid reduces the anxiety that could be caused by not remembering the result of an operation only by memorization but through knowledge.
• This game will improve your children´s results and performance at school as well as self-esteem.
• Many schools are already using the HoliMaths X method in class as a complement for the learning process. Some of them are: SEK International School, Trinity College, Colegio La Merced, Colegio Instituto Inglés de Rancagua, The Newland School.
• It is a fun educational family game that teaches while it entertains. The game deals with the basic learning and exercising of the Multiplication Tables.
• The dynamics of the games allow cognitive motivation of fun and meaningful learning. It incorporates strategy, reinforcing contents learned at school, a must have tool for homeschooling families. Attractive for both, children and adults who want to learn and exercise the Multiplication Tables in a fun and didactic way.
Problem Cards: 72 cards.
Size: 85 mm x 55 mm Solution Cards: 72 mini cards
Size : 42 mm x 55 mm 6 Problem Wild Cards 6 Solution Wild Cards 1 Holiplayers Community large card with unique code
Size : 150 mm x 90 mm 1 Holiplayers Community wallet card
Size : 85 mm x 55 mm 3 Memory Time Tables HelpCards!
Size : 160 mm x 120 mm 3 Memory Grid HelpCards!
Size : 160 mm x 120 mm 1 Score card with face value symbols
Size : 85 mm x 55 mm 1 Magic Soltutions Bag
Size: 200 mm x 180 mm
Name: HoliMaths X Versions: Two separate boxes - Tables from 1 to 6 and from 7 to 12 Classification: Educational/Pedagogical Card game – Table top Game Creator: Adriana Rubio Ángel First edition: 2016 Type: Strategy / Mathematics / Exercising Age: From 7 + Maximum number of players: 6 Ideal number of players for original game play: 4 Minimum time to play: 10 minutes Language: Not language dependent - published version in Spanish, instructions in English – soon instructions in Brazil Portuguese – French – German - Russian Weight: 352 grs Box size: 200 x 160 x 40 mm – eco-friendly /non-toxic
MiniCity is a board game inspired on Monopoly but adapted and redesigned to enjoy and play while learning English.
MSRP price USD $52
The game board 23 property cards 46 citizens and products mini cards 54 message cards 2 documents 1 Help expressions set 6 colored counters 2 car counters 1 set of dice 1 money bills set
Name: Minicity Category: Board game Developed by: Learning & Fun Published: 2015 Type: Strategy/Language Age: From 7 up Maximum number of players: 6 Ideal number of players: 4/5 Minimum time to play: 60 minutes Language: English / Spanish
Weight: 1.4 kgs approx Width: 31 x 31 cms Depth: 5 cms